Why Choose Synergy Dental Center?
At Synergy Dental Center in Gillette, dentist Dr. David Porter loves providing our patients health-centered dental care. We understand that there is a direct correlation between your oral health and your total body health. To provide the best dentistry possible, we look at you as a whole, not just as a set of teeth. That’s why we refer to our dental approach as total health dentistry. As one of our patients, here’s what you can expect:
- Our team will always do what is best for you and your body – whether your care requires a natural, total health dentistry approach or modern medicine and cutting-edge technology.
- Our Fotona LightWalker® dental laser improves treatment of many kinds and makes your experience so comfortable that you may not even need anesthesia.
- We’ll treat you respectfully and personably. You’ll never feel rushed by Dr. Porter or our staff.
- You’ll have access to a wide variety of dental services, including family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and sleep apnea treatment.
Call us today to schedule your dental visit: 307-682-3100. Our team of experts can be found at 501 W. Lakeway Road – not far from Paintbrush Elementary, Sunflower Elementary, and Westwood High School.
Choose a Unique Dentist For Your Total Health Care
Synergy Dental Center is the only dental practice in Wyoming – in the multi-state area, in fact – that takes a total health dentistry approach to your care. That’s why patients drive to our Gillette dentist office from as far as six hours away!
Dr. Porter works hard to provide our patients an even higher level of care. He is now Wyoming’s first and only board-certified naturopathic physician! But that’s not the only “first” that Dr. Porter has brought to the state. He is also Wyoming’s first and only dentist who:
- Is certified by the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology in the SMART protocol (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique).
- Has completed a residency at the ALF Educational Institute (AEI).
- Offers myofunctional therapy for sleep apnea and other sleep disorders.
- Has completed a residency in the Buteyko breathing technique.
- Has completed a mini residency through the American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics (AAGO).
- Provides TruDenta® treatment for TMJ-related pain.
- Has completed an orthotropics mini residency.
- Is a graduate of the aesthetics curriculum at the Hornbrook Center for Dentistry.
We’re Always Looking Out For Your Health
Dr. Porter and our team set ourselves apart by providing diagnostic testing not normally found in a dentist office, including:
- A1C testing that tells us your average blood glucose level over the past three months and the likelihood that you could have diabetes.
- Oral bacterial testing using a tissue sample taken from below your gumline and then examined under a microscope. This test helps us catch and treat early signs of periodontal (gum) disease before it can cause damage.
- HRV (heart rate variability) testing that gives us a picture of your overall health.
Visit a total health dentist who understands how important your oral health is to your total body health. Call us today to schedule an appointment: 307-682-3100.