Full-Mouth Rehabilitation in Gillette, WY
Dr. David Porter – the first and only Wyoming graduate of the aesthetics curriculum at the renowned Hornbrook Center for Dentistry – offers you many ways to rebuild your smile. When your teeth need help, count on him and the team at Synergy Dental Center to make your mouth fully functional and aesthetically pleasing again. At our Gillette dentist office, full-mouth rehabilitation means:
- Seeing a dazzling smile when you look in the mirror.
- Eating the foods you want, not what you have to settle for.
- Better oral health and potentially better health overall.
- Feeling confident to show others your best smile.
- Comfortable romantic situations instead of anxiety.
Enjoy all these benefits and more! Call us today at 307-682-3100 to schedule your consultation. We’re conveniently located on West Lakeway Road in Gillette.
Doctor David Porter on full mouth reconstruction
Revive Your Smile & Enhance Your Life
Getting your perfect new smile is easy. Just make a no-hassle appointment, at which we’ll examine your mouth and take a set of digital X-rays. Then we’ll detail all your treatment options and help you customize a full-mouth reconstruction plan to fit your needs.
Some procedures can be done in a single day, while others may take a few months to complete. In the end you’ll beam with joy when you see how great your smile looks and you realize your dinner menu options are wide open!
Here are a few types of dental restorations Dr. Porter may use to rebuild your mouth:
- All-on-4® – This fantastic dental implant procedure can allow you to leave our office with a brand-new smile in just one day! We can extract any teeth necessary, place dental implants, and load them with a full arch of new teeth in just one visit.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Unlike removable dentures that can slide around or even pop out at embarrassing times, securing dentures to implants ensures that they will stay firmly in place. Plus, they will fit much more comfortably than conventional dentures.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – A single crown can repair or replace a tooth, while a bridge will replace one or more missing teeth in a row. Either type of restoration can be used with implants for even greater durability and strength.
- Metal-Free Fillings – Tooth-colored fillings will repair tooth decay damage and blend in naturally with the rest of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations provide more repair than a standard filling can handle but are used when an entire crown isn’t needed.
Don’t let your teeth hold you back – imagine how your life could change after a full-mouth rehabilitation! Call our team today to schedule an appointment: 307-682-3100.