Migraine Solutions in Gillette, WY
Say farewell to TMJ pain, frequent tension headaches, and even migraines. Dr. Porter at Synergy Dental Center offers our patients migraine and headache solutions using a revolutionary system called TruDenta®. By accurately diagnosing and treating your TMJ-related head and neck pain, TruDenta therapy can:
- Reduce your jaw and facial pain.
- Relieve your headaches and migraines.
- Offer a variety of treatment options by catering to your specific needs.
- Help you avoid dependence on medication.
- Get you results in a safe, effective way.
Put an end to the pain. Call us today at 307-682-3100 to schedule your consultation. Our Gillette dentist office is especially convenient to residents of the 82718 ZIP code.
Doctor David Porter on migraine and headache solutions
Feel Better With TruDenta
TruDenta is the answer to your TMJ-related pain problems! It is a combination of systems that we can use to treat your jaw pain, headaches, migraines, and other TMJ-related symptoms.
Treatment with TruDenta happens in two parts: assessment and therapy. First, we’ll use one of our proven assessment techniques to pinpoint the origin of your migraine or headache pain. Then we’ll provide precision therapy targeted to the problem area. With the TruDenta system, you will finally get the pain relief you need.
Our Thorough Assessment Process Guides Your Treatment
The TruDenta system offers us a variety of ways to check for irregularities connected to your jaw, head, and neck. These examination techniques let us accurately find and diagnose the problem so we can offer the best migraine and headache treatment for you. Your assessment may include:
- Bite Force Analysis – A digital scan analyzes the various forces at work in your mouth and creates a 3-D digital model of these forces.
- Range of Motion Analysis – This exam allows us to determine where your range of motion is negatively affected in your head and neck.
- Headache History – Your history with headaches and migraines can give us a great deal of information about how to help you.
- Muscle Exam – This physical exam checks for knots or bands in the muscles that may be causing your pain.
Enjoy Custom-Tailored Migraine Treatment Options
Once we have accurately pinpointed the problem, we can offer you a wide range of treatment options to help eradicate tension and ease your pain. Your headache and migraine therapy may include a combination of these treatments:
- Ultrasound – We can use sound waves to encourage circulation and reduce pain.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Physical therapy stimulates your muscles to relieve tension.
- Electrocurrent – This painless current stimulates nerves, reduces muscle spasms and inflammation, and improves range of motion.
- Low-Level Laser – Used to promote healing, decrease pain, and improve range of motion, this laser is ultra safe and painless!
As you can see, we offer a variety of migraine and headache solutions that will give you the relief you need! Call 307-682-3100 today to schedule an appointment and get on the path to healing.