Oral Surgery in Gillette, WY
When you need oral surgery, turn to the experienced team at Synergy Dental Center in Gillette. Dr. David Porter’s skills and our staff’s compassionate care mean that your procedure will be accurate, quick, and comfortable. We offer you:
- Friendly touches like private operatories, heated dental chairs, head and neck massages, full-body massage chairs, warm water rinses, TVs, and music.
- Relaxing sedation options that include inhaled sedation (laughing gas) and oral sedation in pill form.
- Advanced technology including digital X-rays, Fotona LightWalker® dental laser, and a CT scanner.
- Infrared light treatment that promotes faster, better healing.
Call us today at 307-682-3100 to schedule your surgical consultation. Our address is 501 W. Lakeway Road, not far from Sunflower Park.
Restore Your Oral Health With Our Surgical Techniques
Dr. Porter has received advanced training in many areas, including specialized implant education from the WhiteCap Institute. He and our team offer you several types of oral surgery to help you maintain a healthy mouth and healthy body, including:
- Dental Implant Placement – Dr. Porter can insert these replacement tooth roots as well as restore them. Implants will make possible a single new tooth, several teeth, or even complete arches of functional, beautiful teeth.
- Bone Grafts – If your jaw has weakened over time and isn’t strong enough to support dental implants, we can add synthetic bone material to your jawbone. In just a few months, new bone material will have developed, making implants a reality for you.
- Gum Grafts – We’ll add new tissue to your damaged, diseased gums to put them on the path to healing. This treatment is used when a nonsurgical technique or the pinhole technique isn’t an option.
- Tooth Extractions – When we’re unable to save your damaged tooth, we’ll remove it as quickly and comfortably as possible.